Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere there are mountains and hiking!!
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
Right now anything Darius Rucker is singing.
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
Probably not go anywhere. Stay at home and scrapbook my kids.
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Dances with Wolves
8. What is your favorite local escape?
The Slippery Elm Trail. I love walking and getting back to my center.
9. How do you escape on a budget?
Stay at home with friends.
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
Anything Mickey Mouse is cooking. His chefs are the best.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
You know I keep thinking I want to start writing on the ole blog again, but life gets in the way. But today with a few extra minutes, and a fresh outlook here we go. Thought I would make it a simple post. Got the idea from one of my favorite people Ali Edwards (famous scrapbooker). I read (stalk) her blog everyday wishing I could do the things she does. And today I thought why not? So here goes.
June 23st, 2009
Outside my window... Sun is shining, weeds are growing, and pool is a cloudy shade of blue. Which is fine by me as last week it looked vaguely like a swamp.
I am thinking... about how I love my life right now. Just wish I could be home more to enjoy it. Also thinking I really need to get my walk in before it get too warm.
I am thankful for... children doing their chores without being asked. Noah must really want something.
From the kitchen... new Pampered Chef recipe. Healthy and yummy. Who could ask for anything more?
I am wearing... walking shoes and clothes. I will get outside soon I promise.
I am creating... my blog. And a very full life.
I am going... to walk, pull weeds, watch the kids swim, to Weight Watchers, then to Paige's game. Pizza after for both teams.
I am hoping... that we can get through the summer without anything else breaking. Here is the list: Noah's finger, computer, dryer, microwave, TV, Blazer, and refrigerator.
I am hearing... Children yelling, Garrett sounding like a tractor and dogs barking.
Around the house... Tuesday is cleaning day. Started working on the piles that all over this house. Time to PARE DOWN!!!
One of my favorite things... Diet Coke
I hope this finds everyone well and happy. Let me know what is going on in your neck of the woods.